California Molestation Prevention Attorneys
In our investigation and litigation of child sexual abuse claims at Abramson Smith Waldsmith LLP in San Francisco, we have found that there are warning signs of child abuse that parents, guardians, relatives, friends and caretakers should be on the lookout for.
Warning Signs of Child Abuse
Here are many of the possible verbal, behavioral or physical manifestations of child sexual abuse:
- An unusual amount of questions about sexuality
- Aggressive or uncharacteristic sexual behaviors toward family members, friends and pets
- Evidence of physical trauma to the genital or anal area
- Genital infection or symptom of sexually transmitted disease
- Mimicking or initiating sophisticated sexual behavior
- Night sweats and nightmares
- Panic from flashbacks
- Excessive masturbation and bed-wetting
- Loss of appetite
- Withdrawal from interaction with others
- Fear of certain places or locations outside the home
- Frequent unexplained health problems
- Regressive, infantile behavior
- Hesitance to be alone with a certain person
When any or all of these physical or behavioral characteristics become present in an individual, don't delay, immediately take action to secure the safety of your child or loved one.
Contact our law offices too if our experienced, caring lawyers can be of service in interpreting signs of child abuse, getting to the bottom of the potential offense and representing the victim against the perpetrator before the law. We want justice for every child who has been abused.
Bringing the Abusers to Court
We utilize advanced courtroom technologies in our electronic case presentations to clarify complex issues and highlight contradictions in testimony. The use of electronic media can lead to larger settlements and verdicts for our clients, as we proceed with the goal of obtaining financial compensation for them and compelling the responsible parties to pay.
We not only want to reward the innocent and see the perpetrators punished, but we also want to prevent child abuse and stop child neglect and child molestation. If we can be of help to you and your family, as we have for so many in our 30 years of service, contact us today.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation
A free confidential consultation with our experienced, sympathetic lawyers awaits you when you place a toll-free call, fax or e-mail to our San Francisco law offices of Abramson Smith Waldsmith LLP.
When you detect any combination of the warning signs of abuse in your child or the child of a friend or relative, contact us immediately. Let us bring our experience, reputation for getting results and investigative resources to the rescue.