Unexpected Types Of Personal Injuries
Depending on the specific factors involved in an accident, an injured individual might be forced to suffer through a lifelong condition. Serious injuries might require surgery, a hospital stay or lengthy physical therapy. Our firm will fight to recover the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed no matter the complexity of the case.
Bay Area Attorneys For Serious Injuries
The personal injury attorneys at the law firm of have more than 100 years of combined experience guiding clients through the legal process. We are prepared to represent clients through negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurance carrier in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Premises liability: Including falling objects or debris, slip-and-fall, defective escalators and playground equipment accidents.
- Negligent maintenance and faulty construction: Including deck failures, stairwell accidents, railing failures and cracked pavement falls.
- Injured tourists: As a popular tourist destination, San Francisco is a busy city for foreign drivers and pedestrians. If you were injured while visiting the United States, contact our firm.
- Construction accidents: Including scaffolding falls, falls from height, crane accidents and falling debris accidents.
- Government liability: Including public pool accidents and accidents due to defectively designed roadways or poor maintenance on public playgrounds.
- Products liability: Including defective auto parts, defective household products and defective medical equipment.
- Defective drugs: Including Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex and Ortho Evra birth control.
- Defective and dangerous roadways: Including poor road design, poor intersection design, inadequate signage and improper road construction.
If you or a loved one was injured in a serious accident, it is crucial to have a skilled attorney on your side. Schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation in greater detail by calling 866-399-3548 or by emailing our firm directly.