An Excellent Reputation
Built On Success In The Courtroom
Nothing is more important than recovery and compensation for your loved one after a severe injury.
Bounce House Accident Attorneys Who Fight For You
A new trend for birthday parties and other get-togethers has been to seek out indoor bounce house and inflatable jumping facilities.
One of these popular bounce house companies has locations across California in:
- San Francisco
- Union City
- Santa Rosa
They also have indoor bounce house facilities in Cotati and Bakersfield as well as other locations, with plans to expand. The San Francisco bounce house accident attorneys at Abramson Smith Waldsmith LLP represent clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout California. We also represent injured tourists. For more information, contact us by calling 415-421-7995 or toll-free at 888-745-2988 to learn more about how we can help you hold the owners and operators responsible if you or a loved one has been injured in a bounce house or inflatable facility jumping accident.
Bounce house accidents can cause serious and permanent injury, including:
- The need for stainless steel screws and a plate to be surgically installed to repair a broken ankle suffered after a fall
- Head lacerations, skull fracture as well as concussion with retrograde and anterograde amnesia after falling and striking the ground or the equipment surrounding the inflatable bouncing apparatus
- Broken legs with compound fractures of the tibia and fibula, requiring extensive surgery and rehabilitation
- Lacerations and compound fractures
- Injuries resulting from jumping from one inflatable bouncing apparatus to another
In many situations, the children who suffer bounce house accidents at these California facilities are athletes. Even with their physical training and increased coordination, if they are not properly trained on how to use the equipment or the equipment is faulty, they can easily suffer an injury that has long-term or permanent impact on their future athletics careers. We can help hold the parties liable for the injuries and harm they cause to people who come to these facilities for fun and wind up facing problems that can last a lifetime.
San Francisco Inflatable Bounce House Injury Lawyers
Understand your options. Talk with a law firm that has been handling sports and recreation accidents for decades. Contact the San Francisco law office of Abramson Smith Waldsmith LLP today if you or a loved one has been injured in a bounce house or other inflatable facility jumping accident. Call 415-421-7995 or toll-free at 888-745-2988.