San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers
If you've endured serious personal injury or lost a loved one as a result of another's careless or reckless behavior, you have a legal right to seek full and fair compensation for damages suffered, including loss of income, medical expenses, funeral expenses and other economic relief.
At Abramson Smith Waldsmith LLP, we handle complex cases involving serious injury and wrongful death litigation against large and powerful corporations and insurance companies. Our trial attorneys have the experience and resources to effectively represent our clients. Contact us to speak with an experienced San Francisco personal injury lawyer.
We handle a wide range of serious personal injury matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Our attorneys bring extensive experience and skills to auto accident cases. We handle all types of motor vehicle crashes, including truck and bus accidents, car accidents, boat accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents and all other types of car accidents.
- Other serious accidents: Our thorough investigating skills have proven effective in resolving complex personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from defective or dangerous products, dangerous premises accidents, sports or recreation accidents and construction accidents.
- Abuse and neglect: We advocate for the rights of vulnerable clients who have been taken advantage of and injured as a result. Our practice includes cases involving sexual molestation and abuse as well as cases arising from elder abuse.
- Catastrophic injuries : We represent clients in cases involving serious injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, birth injuries and other serious injuries.
- Wrongful death : Our firm guides families through the emotional and financial trauma that follows a fatal accident. We help families through all aspects of wrongful death litigation.
Important Factors to Consider When Hiring a Lawyer
When tragedy strikes your family, selecting the right attorney can make a significant difference in your case and your peace of mind afterward. Our firm offers insight into what things are important when selecting an attorney. Learn more.
We are leaders in the field of courtroom technology and electronic case presentation. This advantage allows juries to see and understand a large amount of evidence in a short period of time. Our use of technology clarifies complex issues, highlights inconsistencies in testimony and efficiently presents all available facts and information for the jury to consider. Our use of computer applications, short film clips and other electronic media leads to larger settlements and verdicts for our clients.
We thoroughly prepare each case as though it is going to trial and keep clients informed of case developments and status. Contact us for personal representation and excellent results.