Recover From A Catastrophic Brain Injury With An Experienced Attorney
A catastrophic injury can alter your life in an instant. People suffering from a brain injury, spinal cord injury or other severe injury will require extensive medical treatment, rehabilitative therapy and other long-term care. In addition, they may never be capable of earning the same income as they did before the accident.
At the San Francisco personal injury law office of Abraham Smith & Waldsmith, LLP, our lawyers help clients obtain the resources they need for current and future care associated with their injury. Contact us for skilled legal representation.
We handle traumatic accident cases involving:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): A catastrophic brain injury can have a lasting impact on an individual’s life. We help clients pursue financial relief and cope with the hurdles they encounter.
- Spinal cord injury: People suffering from spinal cord trauma may face paralysis for the rest of their life. We help them pursue rightful compensation.
- Burn injury: We offer support and legal guidance to clients who are suffering from severe burn injuries resulting from fires or explosions or other serious accidents.
- Birth injury: Our firm investigates cases involving catastrophic brain injury suffered at birth and other birth injuries that may have resulted from medical malpractice.
- Elder abuse: We fight to obtain compensation for clients who have suffered serious injury or death due to nursing home abuse or neglect.
- Wrongful death: In addition to serious injury claims, our firm represents surviving family members in wrongful death litigation following a fatal accident.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that resulted in serious injury or death, contact our firm to discuss your situation with an experienced injury attorney.